Prominently positioned on the corner of St Paul’s Terrace, Baxter Street and Hadlow Lane - an ideal position in central Fortitude Valley, our Baxter Street Apartments offer immediate access to all Brisbane has to offer.
Check In Instructions
Check In 14:00
Check Out 10:00
Transport options to Baxter Street Apartments are vast! Whether you are travelling via plane, train or car. Our property is just a 10 minute drive from the Brisbane International Airport, and just a short walk from the Fortitude Valley Railway Station.
Please feel free to contact reception for more details on public transport options available to you.
Brisbane City has a large array of boutique shopping, entertainment venues & dining precients, not to mention world class facilities such as the Royal Brisbane Hospital, Brisbane Internation Airport and much much more - most within a leisurely walk or short drive from our Baxter St Apartments!
- King Street, is Fortitude Valley's new go-to dining destination and a must see on your bucket list whilst visiting us! Only a 4 min walk from the comfort of your apartment. Whether you’re craving the freshest Italian, Asian street food, or just a fine coffee, King Street in Fortitude Valley has you covered.
- The Brisbane Showgrounds are one of the city’s premier venues for expos, concerts, corporate functions and a host of live entertainment events - 600m walk!
- The Fortitude Valley Train Station is just a short 4 minute walk from your apartment
- Baxter St has a prime location in the inner city suburb of Fortitude Valley & just 4 minutes from the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital
- Our property is just a 10 minute drive from the Brisbane International Airport
Car Parking Details
Our Baxter Street Apartments feature FREE undercover parking, with space for one vehicle per apartment. Our two easy to maintain car lifts will seamlessly and safely transport your car to one of our four levels of secure parking via hand-held remote controls and swipe card access and backed by state-of-the-art CCTV monitoring.
Please note, 2.05m height restrictions do apply